Thursday 4 June 2015

Contoh Dialog Bahasa Inggris tentang Perpisahan Kelas

                                                                  "Farewell Party"

One day.At school,in 9-2 class of DEK JHS. Students doing a meeting about Farewell Party that will be held on May,30th 2015.

Malvin : Okey guys,today we will talk about dress code for farewell Party.The principal ask about dress code as we want.

Carinna : Oh..i know,what abput Batik Dress

Raisa : No...I dont have it,Carinna..

(voice come from door class)

tok..tok..tok...

Rizky : Come i please..

(the door is open)

Maria : I'm sorry guys. I' late. Cause i wake up so late. And my father forget to remind me

Rizky : Now worry! We just now talk about dress code. Please sit and join with us.

Maria : Okey

Raisa : Guys, i have an idea , dress code for Farewell is.."sport"

Nino : Excuseme !.. Are u crazy? Please be serious girl

Raisa : Hey..are u kidding me boy??? This is my opinion. And i am not finish my speek yet.

Momo : Hello...this is meeting oe not? Please think about time. And don't fight about that

Raisa : I'm sorry (down head)

Nino : I'm sorry too

Maria : What about formal dress ? The men use coat. The girls use dress. For girls, u can make up as you want,use highheel and others.

Nino : I feel it's not bad suggestion. I am agree.

Carinna : I see, it's better

Rizky : Okey. Do you have any suggestion guys?

All : No......

Kathy : What about the theme of this party?

Momo : Hallowen !!..?

Sherina : I am really like it . But Hallowen was passed

Raisa : Theme Hallowen so we use clothes by Hallowen too?

Nino : How about wedding ? Out party theme is weding .

Budy : I think its not too bad

Malvin : Theme wedding with formal dress code . Are u agree guys?

Kathy : But who are bride and groom ?

Momo : You are Kath.. (laugh)

Kathy : No,no.. I'm just make a joke

Nino : Theme of Farewell is wedding ,then dress code is formal like a wedding . Clothes not the real wedding party with bride and groom.

Malvin : Yeah, we have some opinion. Are u agree guys ?

Kathy : Okey

All : Yes.

Malvin : Okey..the meeting is finish. And i am as a chairman class, close the meeting today. Thank you for your attention guys. Dont frget we use formal dress. But the theme is wedding.





No comments:

Post a Comment